Saturday, August 11, 2007

IMPORTANT NOTICE OF INTENT

Hi there. How's it going? Good! Glad you could come by!

This is just a little note saying that I'm going to slightly change the focus of this blog.

As you may know, or have noticed, my focus has been mostly on the national illegal immigration disaster... sorry... debate. But, for now, I am going to be focusing more on San Francisco and local news and personalities. Oh, don't worry... I'll still have lots to say about the most serious problem facing our nation. But I'm going to try to establish this blog as a voice of reason in the increasingly insane political landscape of the SF Bay Area.

Next up: an in-depth look at District 11 Supervisor Gerardo Sandoval. Is he an anti-semitic, anti-military, race-baiting, free-speech-hating totalitarian jihadist... or just insane? These questions and more will be answered....

No comments: