Sunday, March 4, 2007

Starting over

Hey all!

After a first stab at this blog, I am scrapping it and starting over.

The reason is simple. I was being too nice.

The whole reason I am calling this blog "San Fransanity: The Voice of Reason in a Town Gone Mad" is to tell the truth about this place. This town - which I have called home for most of my life - has gone completely and utterly insane. I say this as a liberal... or, to be more accurate, an ex-liberal. For years I have bought into the political correctness that has characterized this town, but no more. Living here for nearly 20 years has taught me that it is all a fucking lie. Political Correctness and Multi-Culturalism are straight-up bullshit.

I am white, male, and heterosexual, and I make absolutely no apologies for any of it. White people are considered second-class subhumans in San Francisco. Non-whites are consistently treated better and with more compassion than whites, who are shit upon at every turn by the self-hating white majority and the filthy minority scum who are only too happy to use any excuse to perpetrate crimes upon whites. Anti-White sentiment has been thoroughly institutionalized, infecting virtually every level of civic life - including (especially) the City Government.

If you believe that Whites are the root of all evil, and that non-Whites are totally justified in committing acts of violence against white people, then you must be a San Franciscan!

Ahhh... that felt better.

So listen up San Francisco! I am calling you on your shit! I am going to do my best to make sure that my City is not at the forefront of the movement to extinguish the White race.

No comments: