Sunday, September 13, 2009

And Finally Tonight... A Little Something For The Gays...

Gay people are funny. See, they're a lot like us "normal" people... they believe in a lot of different things, dress in lots of different clothes, and not all of them are hate-America Marxists. My guess is that any gay folks reading this blog fall into that category. And I thank you.

However, if perchance you're one of those gay folk that believe that America is the source of the world's problems and that this is a repressive society that wants to put you in concentration camps... then sit back on your nice sofa, pour yourself a glass of chablis, turn down "Project Runway" for a second, and read this...


How Islamist Gangs Use Internet to track, torture and kill Iraqi Gays

Happy 9-11!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I LOVE this blog!
One of these days I'm going to get my hands on XLBRL, tie him up,
yank down his pants,
and suck his yummy penis until his asshole rumbles like a volcano!!