Monday, June 7, 2010

A Few Last Endorsements Before Bedtime...

It's late Monday nite and I'm dog tired from work (some of us still have to), so I'll just rattle off a few thoughts and endorsements before hitting the hay...

Republicans for Attorney General: To be honest, I haven't been following this much, since I've been so consumed with fear and loathing over the prospect of Kamala Harris as AG. From the brief looks I've done, I kind of like John Eastman, though I'm not sure how he'll do against the other two (Steve Cooley and Tom Harman). But I'll leave this up to you. The Republican nominee is certainly important because they'll have to be able to win against Harris - which means that they will have to be tough, fearless, and dirty, and expose the bitch for who she is. Eastman looks to be the toughest.


Democrats for Attorney General: FOR GOD'S SAKE IF YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT AND HAVE ANY SELF-RESPECT AT ALL THEN DO NOT VOTE FOR KAMALA FUCKING HARRIS!

If you've read this blog at all, you know what I think about Harris. I'll briefly recap. She's a hard-left cultural Marxist who loves criminals, hates locking people up, and never met a criminal who didn't deserve an unlimited amount of second chances. She's as soft-on-crime as they come. Electing her would almost certainly mean the end of the death penalty in California (and the end of life-without-parole as a sentencing option), a re-working of "3 strikes" in favor of violent criminals, and a pro-illegal alien stance which would undermine any and all attempts at border security, deporting illegal alien criminals, or even co-operating with Federal Authorities in immigration matters. She will be an unprecedented fucking disaster.

But... there is some hope in the form of Chris Kelly.
Yes, he is still a Democrat, and despite the fact that he's waaay more liberal than the most liberal of Republicans, he has a few decent ideas - including identifying and eliminating diversion programs that don't work (whereas "Diversion Program" is Kamala Harris' middle name).

He's not the best choice, but he's the best choice to beat Harris in the primary, which is job #1!

Statewide Propositions:

YES ON 13
NO ON ALL THE REST!

I could explain why but I'm too tired.

Be sure to vote tomorrow!

No comments: