Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Website of the Month: Frugal Squirrels

The other day I checked my webstats and found that I got nearly 130 hits from a website called Frugal Squirrels. So I checked it out and it's awesome!

Frugal Squirrels is "an online community dedicated to crisis preparedness, self-sufficiency, and sustainability." It has a store for your survival needs, and a great forums section (you have to register to view the forums).

I've been meaning to post more disaster preparedness information on this site, so in the already crowded sidebar I'm adding a "disaster preparedness" column, encompassing civil defense, personal defense, and maybe some sites explaining why it's a pretty damn good idea to prepare yourself for the inevitable civic hiccups we will be facing in the near future.

...or you could just rely on the government... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: