Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pass The Taser, Bro!

I haven't been able to keep up with the news lately... and I think that's a good thing.

I have a ruptured disc in my back, and am looking at fusion surgery soon. Hopefully. You never know with an HMO. Tonight I had an MRI and they moved the machine to a different building since the last time, so I spent a half hour laying in the back seat of my roommate's car in agony trying to figure out which building to go to, while somebody from radiology tried to give me directions. Neither one of us had a clue. So we rescheduled and I dragged myself into bed. About an hour later, the pain caught up with me, and I almost threw up from the agony.

But now, looking back on things several pills later,
I think it's the news that's making me want to throw up.

First of all, there's O.J. Sadly, there may always be an O.J.

As you all know, the
alleged alleged double-murderer is now in a jail cell in Vegas, charged with whatever he's charged with. Unfortunately, I think he's gonna walk. Again. A lot of news pundits have been saying that this looks like a set-up. What? Of course they were all black! But it does seem rather conveeeenient that the guy had a tape recorder. But maybe this was a "setup" in the same way "to catch a predator" is a setup - as in "a great way to get a sick criminal off the street." Maybe the guy was hired by the Goldman's to flush out O.J.'s mountain of wealth. Heard they already got his Rolex! HAHAHAH!

Then there's that wuss at that John Kerry thing. Now that was a set-up! This was a totally fucking staged; the agitator had a facebook page up within minutes after the event. I'm amazed that people actually are debating this and managing to keep a straight face. The question is - did the cops go too far? Well, first of all, nothing made me laugh harder this week than hearing that tool scream "Don't tase me, bro!" BRO?!? Who the fuck says bro? That in and of itself is a tase-able offense!

The cops were totally stupid. Even
I know that you take the windbag out of the auditorium before tasing him! But it pisses me off that the media are making this guy out to be someone whose opinion is worth anything. The guy was obviously an agitator, he was out to at least disrupt the speech - if not get arrested on purpose. As soon as the cops had him down, they were immediately surrounded by people with videocameras! Look, he swung at the officers. He was taken down for it. Stupid little queen!

Put him in the cell with O.J... we all know how much he likes the white bitches...

And then we have possibly the ultimate frivilous lawsuit!
Nebraska State Senator Ernie Chambers is suing God - saying that "God has made terroristic threats against the senator and his constituents, inspired fear and caused 'widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth's inhabitants'."

Chambers has pulled shit like this before... he has been called "the angriest black man in Nebraska" and is known for his loooong tenure in the state senate and his mad filibustering skillz. He is the only black lawmaker in Omaha.

Chambers is a racist bigot - by his own admission - and seems to take great satisfaction in angering white people. Read this interview with Mother Jones to see the depth of his hatred for whites. He basically calls Martin Luther King, Jr. an "Uncle Tom!" I will give him this... at least he is honest about his racist, bigoted ways. So was Hitler. I hope God counter-sues!

It's scary as hell when Britney Spears is the least crazy person on the news!


1 comment:

Third Rail said...

This is the vantage point of the taser incident at the Kerry speech that no one wants you to see. Check it out at www.thirdrailradio.com