Sunday, March 7, 2010

Carl Edwards: Cue the DICK

What a dick!


"I don't know you..."

Carl Edwards screwed up big time in the Atlanta race, wrecking Bred Keselowski on the front stretch and ruining a 6th place run for the #12. Edwards was 156 laps down when it happened.

NASCAR black-flagged Edwards immediately and called him to the truck, meaning a points penalty may be coming.

Commentators remarked that the wreck was similar to the Talladega flip he did last year after running into Keselowski on the front stretch. They were similar... in the sense that both wrecks were Edwards' fault.


I've been looking for a driver ever since my boy - Ward Burton - hung it up a few years ago. I'm liking Kurt Busch more and more. Finding a driver can be a tough undertaking. How did you pick yours?

btw... you may notice I've been a little lax in blogging. Sorry. Been working a lot and when I haven't been working I've been sick. I'll pick it up as the election comes... you'll see.

But really... what a DICK!

No comments: