Monday, October 15, 2007

Wish Me Luck!

There's been so much going on lately that I've wanted to write about... the dramatic increase of "Hispandering" in the televised sports world, the Federal Judiciary stamping out all independent efforts to address the illegal immigrant invasion, Cal's historically predictable collapse against OSU, Ted Koppel opening up a can of whiny worms with his 'prison overcrowding' special... not to mention an election coming up (still hoping an 'immaculate candidate' will rise up and save us from four more years of Kamala Harris!). But other things are taking precedence over writing right now.

As you may have guessed from hints in earlier posts, I am having some pretty major surgery done on my back this week. And no... yoga and stretching ain't gonna help! I'll be in the hospital for several days afterward, and then be pretty tenuous for an indeterminate amount of time. So this is my last post for a while.... maybe a long while.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back as soon as I can. Take a gander at some of the other blogs in the lists over there on the right. Or look at my old posts. Or get outside and learn something new! Wish me luck!

No comments: